Harold Jarnicki graduated from the University of Cincinnati in 1971 with a bachelor's degree in Political Science and Economics. He earned his juris doctor degree from the Claude W. Pettit College of Law at Ohio Northern University in 1974. He has been in practice in Lebanon, Ohio since 1974, specializing in bankruptcy law and family law.
Mr. Jarnicki has been a Chapter 7 Panel Trustee in the Southern District of Ohio since 1975. From 1974 until 2008, he also served as an assistant prosecuting attorney for Warren County, Ohio. For 15 years he was a hearing officer for the Warren County Child Support Enforcement Agency. He has been active in numerous civic and charitable boards, including service as a past president of the Warren County Bar Association and the Lebanon Kiwanis Club. Recognized as an authority in bankruptcy law, Mr. Jarnicki has been called upon to serve as an expert witness in bankruptcy and domestic matters and is a frequent speaker at national and regional bankruptcy seminars.
He is admitted to practice law in all Ohio Courts, the Federal District Court of Southern Ohio, 6th Circuit Court of Appeals and the Supreme Court of the United States.
Mr. Jarnicki is an active member of the American Bar Association, Ohio State Bar Association, Cincinnati Bar Association, Warren County Bar Association, The National Association of Bankruptcy Trustees, The American Bankruptcy Law Forum and the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys.
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Ohio Northern University Pettit College of Law, Ada, Ohio
- Juris Doctor - 1974
- University of Cincinnati
- Bachelor's Degree - 1971
- Major: Political Science
- Major: Economics
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association, Member
- Ohio State Bar Association, Member
- Cincinnati Bar Association, Member
- Warren County Bar Association, Member
- The National Association of Bankruptcy Trustees, Member
- The American Bankruptcy Law Forum, Member
- The National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys, Member
- Warren County Bar Association, Past President
Pro Bono Activities
- Past President, Lebanon Kiwanis Club